• From laminated beech wood
Mosquito net protection against flies and insects
• Toxin-free E0 standard paint
Lightweight and easily portable, easy to disassemble
• With its ergonomic structure, it creates an environment similar to the environment in the womb by wrapping babies.
Provides an ergonomic lying position
Lower safety tension belt preventing excessive swinging
Lead-free paint application
Textile products with OEKO – TEX certificate
• Shake the hammock gently, do not shake it quickly.
• Do not leave the baby alone in the hammock.
• Do not lay the baby before installing the product completely.
• Do not use hammock on uneven floors.
• Do not lift and / or carry the hammock while the baby is inside.
• Lay the baby in the hammock in the middle of it, pillow,
blanket etc. Do not support with.
• Do not make rope connections other than the specified way. Be sure to check the knots.
• Before putting the baby to bed periodically, make sure that the knots are not opened.
Wood: Hammock legs, 2 pieces of hammock legs, Mosquito net lath
Textile: Hammock Textile, Sponge Bed (Quilted / Covered), Pillow, Mosquito Net
Wood: Beech Wood Plywood
Plywood: It is produced by pressing the fibers of healthy and densely textured logs, thin wood layers obtained by the peeling technique in state-of-the-art machines in the form of thin wood layers (papel) in the desired thickness and with the appropriate glue under high pressure. The production stages increase the product’s usage time and durability several times more.
Textile: Cotton Fabric (OekoTex Standard 100 Certified)
Paint: AkzoNobel- E0 Standard Lead Free Paint
Inner: 45 x 90 cm
Outside: 71 x 150 cm
Box: 45×101 x 11 cm (17 Desi)